Snack food is a type of food that is quite important, especially for people who have a high level of mobility. Snack foods should have adequate nutrients to help launch the activity which is increasingly crowded. An office worker usually always busy with work piled up and sometimes make it “forget” your lunch break or always late into the night. To stay in shape and not sacrificing your health for the sake of your career, you should prepare a healthy snack for your everyday friends, whether it’s to accompany you overtime or the stomach when it is not time for a lunch break. By the time you choose a snack, you should choose healthy snacks. It should not be ideal, but should you choose a snack food ingredient nutritional composition of the following approaches:
- No more than 200 calories. Because this is where your number is enough to keep your metabolism. So you can get back to work even harder.
- Contains 3 grams of fiber. Because the fiber is processed slowly by the body and can help improve your energy intake. In addition, fiber can absorb water and floating in your stomach. This makes us feel full. If we remain satisfied, then our performance will not be compromised.
- Contains at least 5 grams of protein. Protein can produce hormone in the body that can increase the sense of satisfaction in our bodies. For that, we need protein to remain employed.
- Less than 12 grams of fat. This amount will ensure that you still get the benefits of fat but also keep your weight maintained.
Good snack foods should be chosen based on some of the following characteristics:
- Observe the color. If you snack too brightly colored and flashy, then you should not select. Because the colors are too bright which has been coupled with a dye that is not safe for the body.
- Trying given sample. Believe in your tongue because the tongue has sensors to choose which foods are safe and which are not. If you are trying to snack was sharp, making a scratchy throat and made a little tongue vibrate, then it is not safe snack.
- Smell the aroma. The smell of food can you make a benchmark for selecting snack. Do not choose a snack that has smelled rancid.
- Consider the composition. The materials contained in this package you should consider carefully.
- Consider quality. Avoid snacks that are contaminated with mold. Note the expiration date to avoid eating foods that are not worth eating.
- Registered in BPOM. Check food packaging you choose, whether or not registered BPOM. Be sure to choose another snack that has been registered, for example, the product of Acefood include “Chuba”, “Mr Hottest” and “Test”.